|Senior Estimator||Construction||Calgary and Vancouver||$85-$100k|
The Estimator will be responsible for accurately estimating new and current construction projects in a timely manner.
Utilizing traditional and innovative methods in preparing estimates, the Estimator is responsible for taking ownership and delivering the estimate of multiple bid tenders at a time.
Project size will vary from $10M to $100M
1. Prepares and coordinates the preparation of full cost estimates on conceptual, design-build, lump sum or general tender for a variety of projects.
2. Interprets documentation, specifications and design drawings to define scope/contents of the estimates.
3. Perform quantity take-offs from tender drawings.
4. Reviews/analyzes bid packages from subcontractors.
1. Minimum of 2 years experience working within a General Contracting Estimating department.
2. Knowledge and experience working on projects from $100,000 to $100 million.
3. A relevant Construction Qualification or Engineering diploma.
4. Solid understanding of specifications, construction methods and procedure.
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.), On-Screen Takeoff.